New posters introduce yourself please :D

by IP_SEC 16 Replies latest jw friends

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Welcome ALL!

This forum is a great place to read, to test the waters of posting your opinions and viewpoints, etc. Your opinions will get digested by some and spat upon by others and you will learn that life is still good even if everyone doesn't agree with you. You will also learn that you can like someone you very much disagree with.

I count at least 20 new posters this past week and hardly anyone stopped by this thread to say hello. So this is a back to the top (bttt) also. Thanks for the thread, IP_SEC.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• south african beef
    south african beef

Hi I'm relatively new here too.

Talking of relatives - I'm married to Bubble who posted on this thread yesterday.

Love this forum too and you can read all about me by clicking on my profile.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Pleasure to meet you too SAB.

• kgav8r
    kgav8r

Hi there! I just found the site today. Looking for ways to help my girlfriend cope with being disfellowshipped. i've never been a JW, and that is part of the reason she got disfellowshipped. Just not sure what to do. Looking for answers to many questions.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I hadn't been around much lately, either. But I do plan on harrassing ya'll more!!

It's good to see all you new ones (and older) ones!! We are a family here, just ignore the squabbles that break out occasionally.

shelley

• karen96
    karen96

Hi all! I'm karen and I've posted before, but have not said too much about myself. I thought of posting my story, but my 2 young boys keep me busy. I've been out almost 10 years, left because of my ex-hubby who was an elder & pioneer liked serving the cong more than focusing on his marriage. Lately been questioning alot of things I was taught, and have read CoC. Enjoy the topics and commradery here.

karen

• glitter
    glitter

It's been so lovely to see such a huge number of newbies lately. Welcome, all!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit