New posters introduce yourself please :D

by IP_SEC 16 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I havent been around much the past 3 or 4 months. I plan to be try and post more now. The problem is that I see so many new people here that I dont know and dont think there's any way I could catch up with who's who just by reading.

I mean, smellsgood? RainbowMonkey? pallemar? press any key? Moomintroll? etc. Who are you people?

If you are new please introduce yourself and let me know a little about yourself, if you want.

Thanx

Matt

• orbison11
    orbison11

well, i am not new here, but i sure look forward to meeting new ones, and hoping there might be one from the vancouver, bc area that i might know

orbi--->>>of the waving to the new guys class

• bubble
    bubble

I'm newish, been df'd for 4 years. Love this forum. XXX

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Pleasure to make your acquaintance bubble

• Cellist
    Cellist

Welcome, Bubble!

Cellist

• mama1119
    mama1119

I have been lurking for a while and just started posting a couple of weeks ago. I have been DF for 3 years and now my whole family and some friends are out. I grew up in the org..glad to not be raising my kids in it............

• Cellist
    Cellist

Great news, mama. A big welcome to you too.

Cellist

• mavie
    mavie

Fairly new. Here for theological discussion.

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Hi there IP_SEC

oooh, my favorite kind of post, all about me.
    I'm 22/f/US, never have been a JW, just find the religion itself very interesting, all y'all on this board make it real.
    to further expand on the subject of *ME*,,, this is what pops into my head..
    I like dark chocolate, oatmeal raisin cookies, and rabbit shaped cakes.
    My beverage of choice is a quadruple espresso straight...
    mmmmmm, vietnamese food....
    I am not a marine biologist
    ...or a pro wrestler...
    I'm fairly tall (5'8")
    I haven't seen any movies in the cinema...since...I think the last one was the Zorro sequel...
    I smoke...unfortunately, looking to kick that habit
    I'm one of five children..
    and I can't figure out where those handy little smiley face icons are!! where are you little yellow icons??

I know it seems theres more to me than most people, but if I missed something just ask.

bacon

smellsgood

* i don't shower often enough, so my name must be referring to something else..*

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hi momma! Grats on having your fam out

Mavie there's no shortage of theologic discussion. Cheers

Smellgood... arent you a cheeky one to borrow a phrase from across the pond. I love it!

I love talking about myself too so we ought to get along fine.

Im an astronot and not a physicist.

I smoke but am not looking to kick the habit

If you are using a Mac or some non IE browser the smiley faces wont show up.

Sir Francis

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit