Is Jesus YOUR Mediator??

by Lady Liberty 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer

Chalam,

After Jesus ressurection certain ones would be chosen / sealed by God to go to heaven (144000 faithful servants-Rev 7:4). The majority of these ones are a sleep in death at the present time until the marriage of the lamb-soon to take place.

1 Thes 4:13-18- Moreover, brothers, we do not want YOU to be ignorant concerning those who are sleeping [in death]; that YOU may not sorrow just as the rest also do who have no hope. 14 For if our faith is that Jesus died and rose again, so, too, those who have fallen asleep [in death] through Jesus God will bring with him. 15 For this is what we tell YOU by Jehovah’s word, that we the living who survive to the presence of the Lord shall in no way precede those who have fallen asleep [in death]; 16 because the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel’s voice and with God’s trumpet, and those who are dead in union with Christ will rise first. 17 Afterward we the living who are surviving will, together with them, be caught away in clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and thus we shall always be with [the] Lord. 18 Consequently keep comforting one another with these words.

The choosing of these ones has been ongoing down through the centuries from the millions of other Christians during that time right up to the present.

These tried and tested ones will serve as kings and priests alongside Christ over/on/upon the earth. Rev 5:10 -"You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth."

They are the ones who go to heaven to be with Christ for such a purpose.

Please Note Jesus own words at Mat 5:5. Even Jesus pointed out that certain ones would inherit the earth.

That is why Jesus correctly said the following in his sermon on the mount, when speaking about those who will be going to heaven and those who would reside on earth. Though not fully grasped at the time, It is only through spiritual insight that people could fully understand the meaning of his speech. Instead of it being contadictory, it makes absolute sense in light of the inspired writings that had come about since then.

1Now when he saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, 2 and he began to teach them saying:
    3 "Blessed are the poor in spirit,
    for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    4 Blessed are those who mourn,
    for they will be comforted.
    5 Blessed are the meek,
    for they will inherit the earth.
    6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
    for they will be filled.
    7 Blessed are the merciful,
    for they will be shown mercy.
    8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
    for they will see God.
    9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
    for they will be called sons of God.
    10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
    for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 "Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

TE

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hello TE,

I think you should read the whole of Revelation 20 again.

Here's a quick head up though :)

Revelation 21:1-3 (New International Version)

1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. The eternal dwelling comes down out of heaven and God with live with His people. Still unsure?

Revelation 21:10 (New International Version)

10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.

Blessings,

Stephen

• cantleave
    cantleave

Lady liberty - did the email have any result?

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Lady liberty - did the email have any result?

To be honest with you Cantleave, it was 3 years ago and I have sent so many people information over the years, I can't remember who I actually sent it to now...:D I have "Sometimers"...Sometimes I remember, and sometimes I don't...sorry...LOL!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Heaven
    Heaven

That is why we can approach Jehovah in prayer THROUGH Jesus due to his sacrifice....all part of the New Covenant.

Yeah. I bet 'nu light' will come out about this in the years to come with certain prayer words being removed for those who are not annointed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit