Hosting Site for J.R. Brown Interview by LDH

by Big Tex 27 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

me too! check your PM thanks.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Could whoever is hosting the audio also host the transcript? ; I don't want it to get buried in the thread.

RevMalk created a folder, and also a transcript in PDF format so that it is all ine one location:

http://www.lambsroar.com/jrbrown/

• Quotes
    Quotes

Sooooo..... J.R.Brown is on record as saying JWs don't think they are the one true religion.

Time for someone to insert a bunch of WTS quotes where they make that exact claim.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. J.R. Brown, you are a lying sack of sh*t. I guess that is why they made you Press Secretary. Your lying skills are far superior to the average JoHo's lying skills.

Liar.

~Q

P.S. Great Work, LDH! You are a swarm of locusts.... and I mean that in the good way... no really, there is a good way to be a swarm of locusts... isn't there?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Excellent! Thank you, RevMalk...

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Lisa, What an amazing job you did! You sound like a professional interviewer! You kept him on his toes the whole time. Great stuff. Oh and when you called walkhill, WACO I almost bust a gut! Too good. Shelli

• Robert_V_Frazier
    Robert_V_Frazier

Brown: "That last part, to be absolutely correct, I would say, 'No. We do not go out and say we're the only true religion.'"

JW's do go out and say that they are the only true religion. In fact, in the Watch Tower Publication Index 1986-2005, under the heading "JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES", there is an entry: "only true religion". It has the following list of publication references which the Watchtower Society itself, not Robert V Frazier, has selected to substantiate the official JW doctrine that the Jehovah's Witnesses constitute the "only true religion":

only true religion: bh 145-6, 148-51; ol 22, 24; w01 2/1 10; w01 6/1 12-17; jt 29; w95 4/15 3, 7-9; w93 7/1 17; jv 703-16; pe 184-90; rs 203-4; br78 29

If necessary, I can quote every one of the articles referenced above. But honestly, the fact that the Society has published that list under that heading proves that Mr. Brown was lying deliberately when he said the words I quoted above.

Robert V Frazier

The Watchtower is not the instrument of any man or any set of men, nor is it published according to the whims of men. No man's opinion is expressed in The Watchtower. (The Watchtower, 1931 November 1 p.327)If you believe that, you'll believe ANYTHING!

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Can anyone put this interview in a format that is downloadable for Mac OS? Those links open up as a document on my computer - no sound. How about a good old standard mp3 file?

Anybody got CDs of this interview? Other audio recordings?

By the way I just got off the phone with JR and he said simply that he was not going to disuss a interview he had 2 years ago, too much work to do there at Bethel. I have to write in. But he admitted to the interview, he knew exactly which one I was talking about and did not deny saying that he said "We are not Gods sole channel of truth on earth today." Just further confirmation.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Bookmarking, have to go to work. Thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit