Hosting Site for J.R. Brown Interview by LDH

by Big Tex 27 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

This is too much!!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Whats happened............Ive tried to get rid of the spaces and it got worse,,......!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna dob you in to the moderators for that wilful act of thread vandalism!

LOL

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

vitty....When you edit a post, you need to remove all the html tags for line breaks <BR> and <DIV>. If these are left behind, they only multiply in subsequent edits. I don't know why, it's a bug in the program, but when I edit my posts I always check the HTML formatting to remove the extraneous white spaces.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

bttt

• rassillon
    rassillon

Just a tip

Switching the play speed to high makes it a lot easier to listen too.

Good Job LDH

-r

• moomanchu
    moomanchu
    I cannot believe how long he talks to you ......when he was supposed to be on his way out.

He was getting his field service time in.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

J.R.Brown, I am astounded at his statements. Like a true PR man he is a lying son of a gun. He would say whatever it took to get you to go easy on the Society in a story. Honestly, thank you for this. It further convinces me that these people are among the most twofaced people in the world.

Absolutley amazing. He had me wondering if I was ever in the same religion as he is. He is a universalist and not a JW. Whew!

He didn't say they had the true religion, just the Truth. Ok, now theres some doublespeak if I've ever heard it.

Laud our God, Laud Jehovah God.

W.Once

• Robdar
    Robdar

LDH you are awesome for getting that interview. Girl you are some smart cookie.

I second that!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Could whoever is hosting the audio also host the transcript? I don't want it to get buried in the thread.

I've made the transcript into a PDF if anyone wants it emailed to them...

• VM44
    VM44

Hi Leolaia,

Yes, I would like a transcript. Please email me a copy.

--VM44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit