Hosting Site for J.R. Brown Interview by LDH

by Big Tex 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

RevMalk has graciously agreed to host LDH's interview with J.R. Brown.

Here are the links:

http://www.LambsRoar.org/jrbrown-interview-1.wma

http://www.LambsRoar.org/jrbrown-interview-2.wma

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

well i think i would have had trouble believing it if i hadnt heard it for myself

why oh why are they so scared of saying that they believe themselves to be gods chosen people,,,are they ashamed

• vitty
    vitty

I am blown away.

First............I wasnt that impressed with LDH first post and the telephone call (sorry)..........but listening to that tape....what can I say....you really did bring Brown to task...........you let him speak without interruption and asked the right questions

Second.............He would NOT state that the witnesses were the only true religion..........I wonder how Jehovah felt about that............

Third ..............Was this the quickest DFs in history At the end of it I felt sad..........Is this what I was so in awe of.............he may of been any idiot elder from any Cong.......they spew the same old rhetoric.......... I could have done that .........................hell I used too every Saturday

and another thing I noticed..he kept saying how they don shield pedos...............who are they trying to convince here??
  • Gary1914
    Gary1914

Awesome interview!

LDH, my hat is off to you!

• Balsam
    Balsam

LDH you are awesome for getting that interview. Girl you are some smart cookie.

He is not supporting the articles in the July 15, 2006 where it says that loyality to the representatives (governing body) of the faithful discreet slave is equal to following Jehovah God. If you don't follow the JW teachings, you put our by disfellowshipping. If this man is repentent he will be welcomed back while he is in jail. They did take immediate action to disfellowship.

Balsam

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

listening now I cannot believe how long he talks to you ......when he was supposed to be on his way out. still listening.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Thanks for posting the link

• vitty
    vitty

Whats happened............Ive tried to get rid of the spaces and it got worse,,......!!!!!!!!!!!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

bttt because it needs to be -awesome thankyou

• wednesday
    wednesday

it's also up on silentlambs.org on left side column

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit