Best Albums

by Nosferatu 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

You beat me to it outlawed.

ok computer is the best rock album ever!

FBF

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I have always loved these albums:

Carole King Tapestry

Harry Chapin Verbies & Balderdash

Nick Lowe Dig My Mood

Beach Boys Pet Sounds

Janis Joplin Pearl

Since I lived with dedpoet, I have got into these:

Blues Traveler Travelogue Classics

Neil Young Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere

• Mr Ben
    Mr Ben

Steve Hillage - Green

Lloyd Cole & The Commotions - Five Easy Pieces

• Purza
    Purza
    Rick Springfield - Working Class Dog (the LP was the victim of a religious arsonist, but is survived by a sibling cassette, who still likes to get out and play.)

Okay I love this album. And I just saw Rick at a county fair the other night -- it was a very fun and entertaining show.

Adding one more album:

Queensryche -- Empire

Purza

• serendipity
    serendipity
    And I just saw Rick at a county fair the other night -- it was a very fun and entertaining show.

Purza,

Is Rick still hot? He was one of the few celebs I fantasized about 25 years ago - naughty me.

• Purza
    Purza
    Is Rick still hot?

I think so. My 16 y/o daughter said "he is hot for an old guy". LOL (I think he is 54 ior 55).

He actually came out into the audience and ended up right in front of me for about a minute. My friend couldn't stop touching him. It was like we were teenagers all over again. Very fun! If he is in your area, I highly recommend seeing him.

Purza

• free2beme
    free2beme

Pink Floyd - Dark side of the moon

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

The Crow soundtrack...MY LIFE WITH THE THRILL KILL KULT, Pantera,The Jesus and Mary Chain, For Love Not Lisa, Jane Siberry, Machines of Loving Grace, Rollins Band, NIN, Rage Against the Machine,
    Violent Femmes (my faves), Stone Temple Pilots, THE CURE, HELMET, Medicine.

Keith Sweat....Make It Last Forever

The Doors....(debut album) Prince....Purple Rain 50 Cent....Get Rich or Die Tryin' Evanescence....Fallen (every song is breathtaking) Totally agree with Nirvana, Enya, Motley, and Led Z.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Disintegration. The Cure

Regatta de Blanc. Police

Pushing the Senses. Feeder

O. Damien Rice

Final Straw. Snow Patrol

The Bends. Radiohead

Technique. New Order

Electric. The Cult

Leolaio. Wow "Lament" by Ultravox. I went to see them on that tour. They were the first live band I ever went to see, on their previous tour for the previous album "Quartet". I no longer own Lament (I think I bought it on cassette or something) but I think I'll search it out. "Violater" is another of my favourite albums although I think it's just shaded by "Songs of Faith and Devotion" for me.

Tijikmo. "Little Earthquakes" Tori Amos, one of my favorites too, along with "Boys for Pele" and "To the Choirgirl Hotel"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit