I'm new at this drinking business give me tips

by troubled mind 37 Replies latest jw friends

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    You bring the detergent I'll bring the vodka redbull

Brutus, you have this the wrong way round....must be going soft in your old age

DB74

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    I get them on my elbows at the same time too.

I can't figure it out how....you must be one hell of a contortionist.

DB74

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

Snap DB74

I got her to barf into a carrier bag (on our honeymoon by the way) and when I lifted the bag up it had holes in the bottom and the contents went in between my toes which were in me flip flops.

I'm telling you, you can't make it up

Do you think that is Brooke in the pic or Mariah Carey?

BM

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Why is it when I have been drinking alcohol I come home sleepy then pow I'm wide awake and can't sleep ? Also is it true drink hard liquor first, followed by beer and water so hangover is not as bad ?

troubled mind best tip I can give you is what any Doc would tell you, IF IT CAUSES YOU PROBLEMS DON'T DO IT!

Nothing good ever comes to someone staring at the bottom of a bottle.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Now you cant make a comment like that and expect no filthy comments back Brooke...me however I am too much of a gentleman

Are you?

Well since I wear lots of cute high heel shoes, the end of the drunken night of debauchery I can't seem to walk in them anymore.

Brooke

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

DB74 why do you think I'm on the redbull it gives me wings

I think the grass stains bit is getting out of order now next thing you know it will be stains on the forehead. I've taken that too far now haven't I? sorry

BM

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Well since I wear lots of cute high heel shoes, the end of the drunken night of debauchery I can't seem to walk in them anymore.

Yeah I have that exact problem too....

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Here's a tip I learned many years ago. It always prevents a hangover.

Don't drink so much!

Cog

I agree with this tip. Maybe I'm just getting boring with the onset of old age, but I no longer see any attraction in getting intoxicated. W

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Water .... lots of water. I also ensure I have Gatorade beside my bed.

One word of advice no aspirin or tylenol and don't mix Red bull with alcohol.

aspirin and tylenol when mixed with booze become highly acidic and can cause stomach damage as well as effect other organs.

The Red Bull thing has caused some deaths in toronto. That much of a stimulant mixed with quantities of depressants wreaks havoc on the body.

Drink well, enjoy the party but be prudent how you do it.

Now about those grass stains .... How YOU doin?

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

oh I forgot to add use Ibuprofen (Advil) rather than tylenol or aspirin. Easier on the systems!

Country birthday to celebrate tomorrow (HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!)

My birthday to celebrate on Sunday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!!!)

Monday - recover

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit