Hello...

by gymbob 32 Replies latest jw friends

• gymbob
    gymbob

Hi everybody! I've been reading you all for a couple YEARS now, it's about time I post.

The first thing I would like to say is....THANK YOU. Without this forum, who knows what my life would be like. You all have been such a big help to me since I left the witnesses about 4 years ago, and i'm very grateful to you all!

When a person leaves the witnesses, it can be rough! Just finding out there are other folks who have gone thru the same things can be a lifesaver.

You probably won't read much from me, but i'll be here reading you all! Thanks again, Gymbob

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Hi, gymbob!

I left the organization 4 years ago, too. I also live in CA as well. Welcome to the board!

sunshineToo

• Cellist
    Cellist

Hello gymbob. Good to have you on board.

Cellist

• Es
    Es

Welcome to the board,

Hope you stick around for a while

es

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome. I'm new too. Feel the same way you do.

• ferret
    ferret

Welcome gymbob, stick around.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Good on you Gymbob, and congratulations...

• juni
    juni
    When a person leaves the witnesses, it can be rough! Just finding out there are other folks who have gone thru the same things can be a lifesaver.

Welcome gymbob!

We have all felt the way that you expressed in your post about other people having the same or similar experiences as yourself. It validates what we have tried to ignore because of the brainwashing.

Come and visit anytime.

Juni

• serendipity
    serendipity

HI gymbob & welcome!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Welcome - hope you enjoy it here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit