What's Your Favorite Brand of Beer?

by tfsm 64 Replies latest jw experiences

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

I like simple Coors light :). It does it for me every time :)

• tfsm
    tfsm

Wow! Thanks for all of the replies. I can get a few of the recommendations here where I live so I've made a short list and will be trying a few of your suggestions. Starting with whyamihere's Honey Brown of course...

• Calliope
    Calliope

Guinness.
    i don't like carbonated drinks.

calliopé

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Guinness for me all the way.

It makes you fat and your sh*t turn black, but I love it. Just wish I could get it here.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Ever hear about the three brewery executives at the convention? One from Miller, one from Bud and one from Guiness.

They all went to the hotel bar. The bartender took their orders. The Bud VP ordered a Budweiser, the Miller VP ordered a Miller High Life. When he got to the Guiness VP he said, "I'll have a coke". "A coke?" asked his companions. "Yeah", he said "If no body else is going to have a beer I won't either".

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Why JWD beer of course and I'm not kidding

J.W. Dundee makes a great bear. Pale Ale, Honey Brown and Amber Lager - Yummmy!

• wunce_wuz
    wunce_wuz

Difficult to find at times, but worth the search..... Spanish Peaks Honey Raspberry Ale http://www.mylifeisbeer.com/beer/bottles/bottledetail/438/

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

COLD

• Fleshybirdfodder
  • Dan-O
    Dan-O

Goose Island! Now there's a Midwestern beer! Leinenkugel is pretty damn good, too. Ditto for Pig's Eye, Mad Anthony, and several others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit