Do you still pass in front of your kingdom hall?

by JH 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

When I was in Montreal I lived in the same territory as the hall and would pass it every now and then. It was sold to another church.

Then I went to Winnipeg and wound up living 3 blocks from the hall.

And finally I went to Ottawa and again lived3-4 blocks from the hall.

But now (still in Ottawa) I am a little further from that hall and I haven't gone looking for another

• damselfly
    damselfly

As close to never as I can possibly get away with. There's a lot around here though so I do pass by a lot of them.

The boy always asks "why there's no windows?"

Dams

• blondie
    blondie

JH, just don't "pass" through the fire or you may have an explosive situation.

(2 Chronicles 33:6) 6

And he himself made his own sons pass through the fire in the valley of the son of HinĀ“nom. . .

• Warlock
    Warlock

Did you mean "do you still pass OUT in front of the kingdom hall?".

Every chance I get.

Warlock

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Yeah, I still pass by it once in a while, and I flip it off everytime.... Except when there's a meeting. Then I point and laugh at them while I have my free Thursday night.

I finally feel like Satan!

• Warlock
    Warlock

Nos,

He's in the ivy, with a GOATee.Warlock

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

yes unfortunately quite often, for the KH happens to be in the same area and neighborhood where are best friends have a house!!! I feel like throwing an egg or two at the door when we drive by!! I guess that`s pretty sad!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I never drive past my former kh nowadays, it's on a small side road off a main one, which I sometimes drive down, so I pass close to it, but don't see it.

• done4good
    done4good

Luckily, I moved about an hour away from any hall I was assoiciated with. Don't know where one is in the area I'm in, and don't care,(makes "fading" much easier, btw...).

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Yeah often.

It's right by me and it's a road that I take often to go places.

I keep trying to work up the nerve to drive in to the parking lot to leave Something on their cars while they're in field service.

But then a big part of me thinks: Wouldn't work well. As soon as one person reads it's contents the rest would be trashed within seconds.

Oh well.

BSoM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit