SUGGESTED POLICY CHANGES to spice up the religion

by Terry 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I think Stoops Manufacturing ( you know the JW Co. that sells field service gear and Bible flash cards ) should come up with a pocket sized electric cattle prod. When your mate falls asleep and starts snoring, you just take the Stoops Pocket Prod out and zap your S.O.

Trap door and a gong to get rid of boring speakers.

• observador
    observador

"After discovery of "The Gospel of Myron" in 2011 the Watchtower institutes the practice of hat exchange during the Memorial Observation.

"Wear this, for it is my hat" -- Myron 3:16"

:) :) :)

Very very good!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

How about compulsory warnings on the back of each publication, something like you get on a packet of cigarettes?

"WARNING Cult membership can seriously damage your wealth"

"JW's DIE EARLY Cult members are at greater risk of death from easily treatable blood disorders."

"TAKE NOTICE most people think Jehovah's Witnesses are NUTS!"

"DISCLAIMER All characters portrayed within this publication are fictitous and any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental"

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Bring back Brother-in-Law Marriage!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Ex perfect daughter, I suppose things vary from KH to KH perhaps you had a lot of older people in your one. Where I was in the 1980's there were quite a few young pretty sisters who dressed up elegantly because most of them were relatively affluent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit