SUGGESTED POLICY CHANGES to spice up the religion

by Terry 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• arwen
    arwen

This thread was my great laugh for the day. Thanks..

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Free alarm clock with an issue of the Awake, for that catchy metaphorical spiritual gimmick.

The introduction of confession booths in the kingdom halls, complete with hidden camera and microphone.

Statuatory house cleaning and cookery courses for women.

The Bethel Video now on DVD- with audio commentary, special features and easter eggs! Did we say Easter eggs? We meant Memorial eggs!

The game 'Simon Says' to be banned and replaced by 'Watchtower Says' for all young persons in the congregation.

• core
  • core
    core

WT Arranges Entertainment for the Family:

The Watchtower version of Monopoly

Aim is not to ACCUMULATE wealth property/hotels - but to lose status/ wealth / job / become a cleaner - winner is first person to lose all personal possessions and pride

"Go Straight to Bethel, Do Not Pick Up £200"

Utilities - all owned by WT

Take a chance cards - take a chance on a date being right

Watchtower version of "Sorry"

No content to box - WT dont do Sorry!

Watchtower Card Game version of Patience

winner is not first to "21" but the one who waits, and waits, and waits,...for the New System

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

THE GAME OF RISK

Risk losing your friends and family by leaving the troof.

TRIVIAL PURSUIT

Free home bible study course with the witnesses.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I'm a HUGE fan of temple prostitutes!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

oh oh and I want a Pope hat!

• Inquisitor
    Inquisitor

To seriously keep the authority of elders in check, I propose an Elders Karaoke Night with the congregation. Preferrably held at the end of service meetings, so the elders needn't eat humble pie in front of new comers.

For starters, I am really eager to see BOE perform to "Macho Men" by the Village People. What do yall think?

Wipe those frowns and drop those foreheads. Lording over the sheep is a guaranteed thing of the past when the PO duets "My Heart Will Go On" with the Service Overseer in front of the congregation.

INQ

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Might find a few more ideas picking through this thread, from the rare old days when we used to have a Chat function around here

• Terry
    Terry

Chat is french for "cat" is it not?

I only know of two functions that a chat has and both require a box of sand!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit