I WONDER WHAT NEXT BIG SCANDAL WILL BE?

by badboy 18 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

ANY IDEAS?

• Dansk
    Dansk

I'd like to see Watchtower hammered by the Charity Commission due to revelations of its mental cruelty to members (e.g. disfellowshippings, shunning, breaking up of families, etc.) and its protection of paedophiles. I believe its charity status is its achilles heal. Watchtower espouses that it helps people by its members going door to door with the Bible message. If the truth of the matter was really uncovered by the Charity Commission the Org. would lose its charity status AND HAVE TO PAY TAXES!!!!!!! There would be plenty of back-dating taxes to recover, also!! This would fatally cripple the Org.

Every complaint to the Charity Commission HAS to be looked at! I've complained twice and both times a hearing was had. OK, slimy Watchtower got away with it - for now! However, the more people who complain to the commission about Watchtower's lies, its scandals and how people are being seriously affected the better. Eventually, the commission would do some serious investigating - and then, BINGO!

Ian

• badboy
    badboy

WHAT THEIR ADDRESS?

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Badboy,

Here's its web page http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk/

Ian

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

That's a good point Dansk!!! I reckon the only way they keep their 'charity' status is by fabricating meaningless preaching hours....that is why they're collected, to justify their existence.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Ian, that's a good idea, one that we had never thought of. We'll be joining in the fun now though, dedpoet is working on it as I type (he's the brainy one lol). Thanks for that.

Linda

• vitty
    vitty

Ian, I agree, the way to hurt the WT is money. If the authorities got enough enquiries about their charitable status, im sure they would investigate. Especially if people explained how they prey on vulnerable people.

• Terry
    Terry

UPCOMING WATCHTOWER SCANDALS

1. The Watchtower buys Microsoft

2.Prince and Michael Jackson announce they are anointed

3.New Blood policy announced: previous injunctions are only for Type "O" blood!

4.Door to door preaching can include egging and papering houses that refuse the magazines

5.Once a month the Watchtower Study can be dropped and replaced with an hour of juicy gossip.

6.New book for study to be released: "OKAY, WE CAN'T GET ANY DATES RIGHT--SO WHAT?"

7.Slavery permitted in southern congregations

8.Judicial committees can now include torture and tickling

9.T-shirts now sold at conventions with pictures of Raymond Franz being spanked by Madonna

10.Jehovah's Witnesses are now required to spend at least 10 hours a month at Karoke Bars singing Kingdom tunes.

• badboy
    badboy

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS, MAN?

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Actually (thinking about it), it seems a tad (morally) wrong that 'God's Earthly Organisation' SHOULD be a charity. It should be self-supporting if it is to be 'apart' from the World. The Bible teaches, give unto Caeser..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit