HI

by charles atlas 2 21 Replies latest jw friends

• charles atlas 2
    charles atlas 2

Hi everybody! Charles Atlas here. I thought I would take time out of my busy day building my big bulging biceps to say "Hi!" to my fellow former Watchtower inmates.

You have to admit we are the luckiest of all the people on earth. THEY are either Jehovah's Witnesses or POTENTIAL Jehovah's Witnesses. We're already been there done that! (How's that for putting a positive spin on things?)

Hey, anyone done any reading lately? How about some good books by ex-Jehovah's Witnesses? I have a personal favorite which is "Thirty Years A Watchtower Slave." Yes, its an oldie but a goodie. What's your personal fav? Any recommendations?

Thanks!
    Charles Atlas
    "Yours in Perfect Manhood"

• QueenBee
    QueenBee

Welcome!

I have only read "Crisis of Conscience"--another oldie but goodie ;)

B

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Hello and welcome, and if it's you holding the world on your shoulders, thanks for that!

I like your spin, yes we are indeed the luckiest people on earth. Except for those of us who are potential scientologists...

• juni
    juni

Hi Atlas!

Welcome to the board. Another good book which is newer is Franz' IN SEARCH OF CHRISTIAN FREEDOM. Can get it through commentarypress.com

Look forward to your future postings.

Juni

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Charles & welcome!

• Warlock
    Warlock

Charles,

If I may ask, how long have you been a "former inmate"? Did you d.a., were you d.f.ed, are you inactive?

Warlock

• peggy
    peggy

MR.Atlas,

PERFECT MANHOOD!

WELCOME!!!!!!

Peg

• freetosee
    freetosee

Hi and welcome,

Did Charles Atlas 1, the bodybuilding champion, not play Hercules in the 60ties (Italian) movies?

• mouthy
    mouthy

David Reeds " Blood upon the Alter"
    Pilgrimage Through the Watchtower by Kevin Quick
    Jehovahs Witnesses On Trail by Finnerty
    Understanding Jehovahs Witnesses ByRobert Bowman
    Why we Left a Cult By Latayne.C.Scott
    Wolves Among the Sheep ....James Kostelniuk> A true story of Murder in a Jehovahs Witness Community

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes & Welcome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit