Gas Prices

by larc 30 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Hey Bendrr. How bout you, today, take the words "they" and "them" and get them the hell out of your vocabulary insofar as they pertain to people and races of people. Understand?

• Stiffy
    Stiffy

UPSTATE SC????? WHERE FROM CHAPPY???

BTW, Just got back from the gas station down the road for something to drink, GLAD I ALREADY HAVE A FULL TANK! WEW!

• spike
    spike

So here goes the gas prices in Wisconsin, we are up to 2.22 a gallon. That's up 50 cents. Golly gee can't wait until the morning.

Never give up, and never under any circumstances, face the facts-R.Gordon

• Lindy
    Lindy

We went into town to eat tonight. Really wierd. The lines were backed up at the gas stations. Up 20 to 30 cents since late this afternoon. We all here at our house, filled up about 2pm so we got by cheaper. They only have high test left here in our little town and people are lined up getting that. Crazy!! Hardly no one was on the roads and we noticed that all the lights were on in houses and we could see the TV sets on. People are really scared. We also noticed that everyone was talking at the gas stations that we passed. That is something you don't normally see. Everyone seems to be drawn together with this going on. We were talking about the draft possibly being reinstated if we go to war, and then what are all these young families and young people going to do? Major life disruptions! I hope this ends quickly, but I fear it won't.

Lindy

• GinnyTosken
    GinnyTosken

Gasoline prices are holding steady at $1.89/gallon this evening in southern Indiana.

Ginny

• Alana
    Alana

Here in central IL gas prices are rising....I waited in line for about 40 minutes at the last area station with gas at $1.77/gal...most are going to $2/gal...although I have heard that it was up to $3 in Springfield, over $4 in Bloomington, and $5 in Indianapolis. I can't confirm it, but that's what I heard....and every gas station had huge lines around here.....

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

In Ozark, Mo, there was ONE station that took down their price signs and started gouging away, Big Al's. They charged 2.69 per gallon while all the other's were charging 1.58-1.69 per. My son in law was on empty and had to stop there. 40.00 for 14 gallons of gas! 1 1/2 hours later, their gas signs were back up for 1.89! I called the station and raised hell. They told me I would have to call the owner in the morning. These idiots are trying to earn themselves a golden nose at the American people's expense. They should be handed over to Osama Ben Laden to do what he wants with them!

RCat

• larc
    larc

R Cat,

Tell your son to do what I used to do when I was at a high priced gas station. Buy a dollar's worth and drive to the next station.

Ginny,

You wouldn't believe my end times gas prophecies in the midwest, and now the word (Logos) is coming in from Indiana - you are in deep shit. Ah, yee of little faith.

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Poor kid, he was on his way home from work, was out of gas, and didn't realize that the ones just up the road were charging their usual prices. I'm going to raise hell with that owner tomorrow, plus I wrote the local newspaper editor tonight, and I'll report it to the Attorney General's office!

RCat

• GinnyTosken
    GinnyTosken

Brother Larc,

Was Alana referring to Bloomington, Indiana or Bloomington, Illinois?

I have faith, Brother Larc, even though the false prophet Bigfoot tries to lull me into a false sense of security with deceptive signs! Following your sage advice, I stopped and filled up the ol' Buick. Wanting to be a wise virgin, not a foolish one, I also checked the oil in preparation for the bridegroom.

According to gaspricewatch.com, the highest price at this moment in the U.S. is $4.29/gallon in Lewisburg, Ohio. The lowest price is $1.22/gallon in Hephzibah, Georgia.

http://www.gaspricewatch.com/

According to indygasprices.com, the highest price in the last 96 hours in Indianapolis was 1.99/gallon.

http://www.indygasprices.com/

I will keep on the watch for further signs, Brother Larc.

Ginny, golden cup of abominations in hand

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit