They keep preaching urgency but the opposite is happening.

by lost_light06 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• ccanova
    ccanova

I hadn't been to a meeting in almost 4 years (currently diffed) but I went with my mother a couple months ago. It was insane. The congregation made up later 40-60 year olds. I was like: "Ma, where did all the young people go?" She was pissed, but seriously, it's as if the younger generation does realize the BS the society is feeding them and they leave. I do believe that this organization will remain, but it will never become huge. The 'information highway' is too vast and there is too much out there for people to read and realize how screwed up people are after they leave. Present company excluded, of course. We're all normal.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Nonprofits Certainly Profit From Propert... KnowledgePlex News 18 hours, 16 minutes ago Nonprofit organizations are among the la... Jehovah's Witnesses is the owner of a three-story residential building at 409 Central Park West between West 100th and 101st streets.The church is seeking $4.5 million for the air rights. It plans to remain in the first three floors of the building and allow a developer to build on top or adjacent to the property. Jehovah's Witnesses is also the owner of a building at 960 E. 174th St. in the Bronx that is used as an assembly hall for worship. The property is being sold for $1.35 million to a developer of affordable housing that plans to construct a 34,000-square-foot building. Harlem has the city's largest concentration of churches. Mr. Stoler is a television broadcaster and senior vice president at a title insurance company. He can be reached [email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit