teh weekend thread (June 24th - 25th)

by KW13 16 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

What are you lot up to?

i am relaxing while playing 'rap' music at high volume in a residential area

(i meant to put teh not the in the title, its teh coolness)

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

We are having a quiet day together. We just walked our dog, now we are relaxing with a coffee, and we'll probably have a takeaway meal and a bottle of wine tonight.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

It's incredibly sunny and beautiful over here, once I get finished picking up teh house () I'm taking the kids for a wagon ride up to the park, where once it is time to go, they will probably pitch a fit and then I'll come home give 'em a bath make dinner and wait patiently for my husband to come home with take out (take away) for us. Normal sunny weekend Saturday.

BSoM

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Was sleeping in until a telemarketer woke me up a few minutes ago ! Now I guess I will take a shower and go do my cleaning job. My husband is at a campground a couple of hours away this weekend attending an Archery tournament .I might drive over there and stay the night since it is so nice out this weekend .

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I'm still having my morning coffee (it's just after 10 am here), but I need to get off the computer and get ready to go on my walk. I haven't found the motivation yet since it's blazing hot out and the sun is just pounding down.

• arwen
    arwen

Just spent the morning with my sister, her husband, and my 87 year old uncle at the yard sales. My daughter is moving into her own apt in september while going to university and I found some nice treasures for her to get her started. I am a yard sale junkie. My husband is working till ten tonight so I think I'll just relax and download some new tunes on my ipod. It is raining hard here for the rest of the day so kind of a do nothing type of day......Tomorrow will be another story....busy, busy,

• In Between
    In Between

I live next to the Rocky Mountains and it's a beautiful day for a drive ... and forget about life for awhile.

• KW13
    KW13

well i hope your all having fun or had fun already, some good things to do - specially when the weather is nice

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Well, I spent most of my week looking at this...

alt

Now , I'm gonna try to see it like this, for the weekend...

alt

• KW13
    KW13

ah, stop squinting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit