Planes just a diversion... Ambulances had bombs.

by biblexaminer 34 Replies latest jw friends

• expatbrit
  • zev
    zev

please dont forget that both those planes left massachetts and were bound cross country....loaded full of fuel....

they were more powerfull as a flying bomb than anything in an ambulance.

-Zev
    -August 8th, 2001 - The day the lambs ROARED

• ballistic
    ballistic

I can't believe the crap some people come out with. There was no need for explosives on the plane, it contained enough fuel to make it a flying bomb.
    as regards fire at the bottom, what do you think happens when a plane crashes through a building cutting through the lift shafts, lift cables, and electrics spilling fuel and exploding as it goes?
    tell me this was a joke in bad taste?

• cosmo
    cosmo

At least they don't think the center tank exploded all by itself

• DCs Ghost
    DCs Ghost

i know an insider that worked on the construction of the towers,
    and this is what i learned:
    they were built to withstand the impact of a 707 crashing into them,
    the support was in the center with i-beams going across every so many inches, i am not an engineer but from the way it was explained -- take out the center and the building drops,
    every floor supported the one above, when the weight came down because of the heat generated from the explosions of the 757's full tank the combination of heat and the steel warming up "softened" the support and it imploded on itself, all the weight from the 20 something floors collapsed on the floors beneath the explosion causing a domino effect,
    one more thing most of the buildings in the city, including the towers are designed to fall into themselves as opposed to toppling over, bombs at the base may have done some damage but not enough to bring it down that is why the terrorist attempt did not succeed back in 93, back then they lined up the explosives on one side of the tower in hopes of collapsing one side and having it topple on to the next one, this time they got it right and went for the center. . .

again bombs driven in by ambulances is a speculation and at that would not have succeeded in toppling the towers, though it may be a possibility that it could have happened that was not the cause of the fall. . .

by the way i saw it fall live, i was on my way to work when it happened i was walking down 6th ave heading to the village and the view was pretty clear from where i was, it was top down for anyone who thinks differently

alan and uncle you are right on. . .
    dc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit