Planes just a diversion... Ambulances had bombs.

by biblexaminer 34 Replies latest jw friends

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

I feel pretty sure about this, that the planes were just a diversion set to allow emergency vehicles easy access to the basement parking lot. Eye witnesses placed a large explosion just before the south building came down.

One thing is sure, the buildings did not come down as a result of the planes hitting them or any explosions due to that. Even the attempt to bring down a tower a few years ago proved unsuccessful and there was one hell of a lot more power in that blast. The action necessary to bring down the towers had to be at the base and had to be planned just right.

The terrorists would never have been able to get that much explosives into place under normal circumstances.

I believe that fake ambulances showed up prior to the real ones and were waved on through by security, whose guard was down due to circumstance.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

I wondered too how they could have come down so easily. Good point you made!

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

I am also sure that Hollywood people have been sent there to prepare for a movie that I would guess will be out by 2003. It is after all AMERICA, land of the capitalists.

• Kent
    Kent

According to what I've learne by listening to different sources, the World Trade Center's structure was so that the outside walls kept the total structure together.

When the top fell off, caused by the plane crashes and explosions and fires, the whole structure just lost it's strength, and fell to the ground.

This may well prove to be a building scandal as well, my friends!

Yakki Da

Kent

I need more BOE letters, KMs and other material. Those who can send it to me - please do! The new section will be interesting!!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• Moxy
    Moxy

at first i thought there mustve been an exposion at the base too but a second, clearer piece of footage made it appear that the top several floors of the 2nd building, just above the impact, fell from the structural damage and that collapsed the entire building.

still cant believe there is no world trade center.

mox

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Interesting theory.. Sounds like Diehard3 lol

I think a 767 is a pretty big impact for a building to absorb. I'm no architect, but anything that big travelling that quickly can *possibly* knock a building down.

If the plane didn't come out the other side, that means the building absorbed all that energy from the impact. That it stood standing as long as it did is remarkable.

Path

• toddy
    toddy

The intense fire where the plane hit eventually melted the metal structure of the building so any floors above couldn't be supported,thus the building collapsed in on itself!

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

A plane weighing tons and carrying tens of thousands of gallons of fuel has enormously more destructive potential than anything you could load into ten ambulances.

• AlanF
    AlanF

An interesting speculation, but I don't think so. Both towers collapsed from the top down, which I saw in several sets of TV footage. An explosion in the basements would have caused the buildings to collapse quite differently.

Some of my coworkers have speculated that each airplane carried bombs which later went off, blowing out the walls and collapsing the tops of the buildings. It appears to me, though, that it's more likely the fires weakened the structural steel of the outer frame, to the point that it could no longer support the weight of the structure above.

The collapse from the top down, with the subsequent collapse of the structure below, makes me wonder if the buildings were built too lightly, or if the style of the steel skeleton (basically an outside framework) is inherently not as robust as the more traditional style such as was used in the Empire State Building.

A lot will be learned in a lot of quarters from all this horrible grief.

AlanF

• anglise
    anglise

You also had the weight of the floors above the impact crashing down on to the lower floors due to the fire and then the weight percubic metre was too great for the structure to hold and so collapsed like a pack of cards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit