What are the most insincere things JWs say?

by Spectrum 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ténébreux
    Ténébreux

Visiting Speaker - The ______ congregation sends you their Christian love...

Audience - [applause]

Visiting Speaker - Perhaps you'd like to send your love back to the ______ congregation?

Audience - [applause]

Visiting Speaker - The ______ congregation also sends you their Christian love

Audience - [applause]

... and so on, for about quarter of an hour

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Anything anyone who never spoke to me once while I was in says now that I'm out. Or "tell her I we'ved missed her / say hi / care" etc.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu
    Visiting Speaker - The ______ congregation sends you their Christian love...

Audience - [applause]

Visiting Speaker - Perhaps you'd like to send your love back to the ______ congregation?

Audience - [applause]

Visiting Speaker - The ______ congregation also sends you their Christian love

Audience - [applause]

LOL

The applause would at least get your blood flowing again. BTW why did we need to applaud for the public talk but nothing else?

We love all of mankind so much that is why were doing this work.

I love going out in field service.

"Agape love"

• ex-perfectdaughter
    ex-perfectdaughter

They love going to meetings..

That's a crock! How can you just sit there year after year listening to the same talk over and over and actually enjoy it?? The poor little kids having to sit there at 9 o'clock at night, and if they move around a little too much they go outside to get a spanking so loud you can hear inside the building.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

In the past I had many comments come my way of the unloving nature from the JW's. Although, I never kept my mouth shut and I let them have it right then and there....

"Brooke, we haven't seen you in so long, its so good to see you".....

I would say..."I wish I could say the same. Take care".

"We have to do something really soon, maybe dinner?".........

"Ummm No thanks...I would rather not. You see I don't like you all too much, and I don't want to pretend to like you. How about we just say Hi and Goodbye from now on? Sound good? OK, take care".

Seriously, I would say these things. I could not make this up. I laugh even as I type at how truthful I was to them. I was sick and tired of fake people I was raised to be one but I am way too honest. What you see is what you get.

Brooke

• Quandry
    Quandry

If you have a headache and you go to the meeting anyway, it will go away and you will feel refreshed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit