Their Armageddon Faith Born From Desperation....

by metatron 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Theocrat
    Theocrat
    Only chocolate? Sugarfree is thoughtful, but i'm not diabetic. Only real sugar for me, please.

I'll give you some sugar, alright.

• luna2
    luna2

That sounds a bit naughty, Theo.

• Theocrat
    Theocrat

I'll be gentle.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Luna2

How could that be? Theocrat suggested that he was closest to god. Do you think he would do something naughty to a nieghbor?

S

• Theocrat
    Theocrat
    How could that be? Theocrat suggested that he was closest to god. Do you think he would do something naughty to a nieghbor?

NOPE NEIGHBOR! I said that the Witnesses were. I'm not a Witness. Therefore I can be naughty.

• greendawn
    greendawn

The JWs have serious problems in both their doctrine and in the way they are run, they are not as good as they seem.

• Theocrat
    Theocrat
    The JWs have serious problems in both their doctrine and in the way they are run, they are not as good as they seem.

O RLY?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Theocrat

NOPE NEIGHBOR! I said that the Witnesses were. I'm not a Witness. Therefore I can be naughty.

Ahh, i see. You did not answer that question before. Not answering kind of gave a faulse image of yourself w the promising of gifts. Should have known as soon as the chocolate pie showed up. In that case, your gifts may not be entirely kosher.

I wonder though, if the jws are the closest to god, why would you resist joining them?

S

• Theocrat
    Theocrat

Because I once kicked Ted Jaracz in the nuts.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Because I once kicked Ted Jaracz in the nuts.

More like licked..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit