Their Armageddon Faith Born From Desperation....

by metatron 50 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

I spoke with a well placed, highly responsible brother some weeks ago, who didn't care for my opinions about corruption "from the

bottom all the way to the top" in the organization. He defended the Society against every accusation I made but was stopped short by one

claim I pointed out:

They're losing the next generation of Witnesses. Period.

Despite his intense loyalty, he acknowledged this was true. For him, it probably means that "Armageddon is Soon!" - because , of course,

it is unthinkable that the "faithful slave" could be dead wrong about everything, that they could have created a "clean" organization that is now

due to fall apart, that Jehovah doesn't give a rodent's derriere about the Watchtower's future.

I think there are probably a lot like him. They are, collectively, taking a dive off the Temple Mount, waiting for the angels to catch

them - and never admitting to themselves that this is the case.

So, are there Witnesses in power who think the End is this year or only months away? Probably so. They can't face the alternative

and they can't come up with a plausible reason why Jehovah has simply left them drifting downward and bleeding cash flow.

Unless we have a pandemic or other disaster they can exploit, they are very close to having a year of less than 1% growth

and making cuts that could cripple them permanently.

Godspeed Brother Herd and Jaracz. What you are doing, get done more quickly.

metatron

• under_believer
    under_believer

Godspeed Brother Herd and Jaracz. What you are doing, get done more quickly.

This will sound corny but I actually got goosebumps reading that. What a powerful post.

• Theocrat
    Theocrat

I think even the most "experienced" elders and higher-ups in the org will agree that the GB isn't right about everything. Only a completely blind, sheep-in-the-truest-sense would say that the GB and their teachings are 100% scriptural, true, and from God.

But in my opinion, when it comes right down to it, JW's are the closest to God of anybody on the planet, which is why they will always have my respect.

Now flame on, suckers.

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    Now flame on, suckers.

No flames, just condolences.

You are a young guy who probably could be accomplishing a great deal had you not allowed some delusional, self-aggrandizing old men limit your thinking and choices.

CYP

• Satanus
    Satanus

Theocrat

JW's are the closest to God of anybody on the planet,

That is just downright funny. Do you include yourself in that closest to god category? If so, then it is truly a privilege to have you on this board. At any given moment, you could be relied on to wiegh in w the authoritative wisdom of the great theocrat who is way out there in heaven, somewhere. Looking forward to it.

S

• kid-A
    kid-A

"Now flame on, suckers."

Sorry, way too easy..........LOL......besides, its no fun when we know you're asking for a flaming.

• under_believer
    under_believer
    Now flame on, suckers.

• Theocrat
    Theocrat
    it is truly a privilege to have you on this board. At any given moment, you could be relied on to wiegh in w the authoritative wisdom of the great theocrat who is way out there in heaven, somewhere. Looking forward to it.

Great blessings I will bestow upon you, my neighbor.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Theocrat

Great blessings

Oooh, what form will they take? Can you give me a hint?

S

• kid-A
    kid-A

"Oooh, what form will they take? Can you give me a hint?"

They will look something like this......hot eruptions of JW apologist gas.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit