Cleaning out a bachelor's food pantry...

by Elsewhere 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

... lets see what we can find:

Can: Peeled Tomatoes (Whole) 14.5 oz - "Best By Feb/2002"

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Nice. That is way beyond expired

I'm afraid to ask what else you found.

• luna2
    luna2

Its good to go through the cupboards once a year, Else. LOL

• KW13
    KW13

i felt sorry for ya so i replied

thats really bad that elsewhere, is there anything older in there?

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    thats really bad that elsewhere, is there anything older in there?

I reckon hes gonna find some Showbread (Best before Nisan 767BCE) in the back

• serendipity
    serendipity

At least it had a date on it. I have some canned pears in mine that I think I bought in preparation for Y2K, but I'm not sure. I wonder if they are any good?

• KW13
    KW13
    I reckon hes gonna find some Showbread (Best before Nisan 767BCE) in the back

ah sick sick sick

At least it had a date on it. ; I have some canned pears in mine that ;I think I bought ;in preparation for Y2K, but I'm not sure. ; I wonder if they are any good? ; ;

Prolly got the millenium bug

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

You think that's bad - when my mom was cleaning out her mom's medicine cabinet, mom found a prescription from a pharmacy with the pills still in it for my grandfather dated 1971. Mind you, this was 1995 when she found the pills...they had exploded!

• parakeet
    parakeet

Don't you know that keeping food past its expiration date is a disfellowshipping offense? Once those tomatoes passed that exp. date, they became apostate tomatoes, and keeping them makes you apostate too. (Doesn't make any less sense than getting kicked out for smoking, growing a beard, etc., etc., etc.)

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Mind you, this was 1995 when she found the pills...they had exploded!

Not those nitro-glycerin heart pills??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit