What EXACTLY Is The Society's View On Sex???????

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

I wonder....but it seems that the old idiots are pretty old fashioned ie missionary position only and absolutely no ORAL SEX....but then in back of my mind I wonder if this is just for show, if on their month long extravagant vacations around the world they let loose and maybe hire prostitutes and have group sex....if someone knew of this and came out with the info, it would pretty much be over for the bastards. Hey, dreaming is free!

IC (of the if youv'e got dirt on the GB please share it - class)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

That it is better to be a missionary

• heathen
    heathen

pedophiles need 2 witnesses and masturbators don't need any . Homosexuality is evil beastiality is ok and not grounds for a divorce .

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

its the same as the societies view on anything that you might enjoy doing, its bad, a tool of satan!

• Mary
    Mary
    its the same as the societies view on anything that you might enjoy doing, its bad, a tool of satan!

kinda like reading Docta Jekyll's posts.

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

That is easay to answer... jus t look at the number of children that the GB have fathered. Hhmmm, we should probably only count the legitimate ones right?

Also, if asking the GB perhaps we should also ask their view of sex in regard to the age of the other participant.

cab

• juni
    juni

According to one elder - only for procreation.

I kid you not.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Which one?

Warlock

• Gill
    Gill

The WTBTS's official view is it's fine as long as you don't touch....anything....or look.....and make sure you switch the lights off! And if you get an erection...well you're DF"D for sure......otherwise...it's OK.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

If "by chance" the wife "touches" her husband's "penis," her hand must be cut off. -Deut. 25:11

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit