What EXACTLY Is The Society's View On Sex???????

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

What would you say???

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Rest assured that after another dozen high-level GB meetings on the subject, the Society will finally have an exact view on sex.

• mouthy
    mouthy

You got to "do it" even if he is an unbeliever.... ( now you know why women are not allowed a voice in the KH.. Even if your husband beat you, got to give him his due Now I realise why MEN are the "Orderers"

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    What EXACTLY Is The Society's View On Sex???????

If you're gonna do it, make sure you remember every detail for the JC. Elders get off on details.

W

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

dunno..but what i DO know is that the jw's and the "society" are more obsessed with sex than the average worldly person i've ever met.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

As a JW woman, sex was merely a responsibility to your husband to be a sperm recepticle to meet HIS needs. I was truly no more than a whore and a housekeeper to him - and I gave up housekeeping in about year 2 (was married 7). Sex for a man, in my opinion then, was a right with one's wife, and a necessary evil to keep the body comfortable. The only time he didn't demand sex at night to go to sleep was when I was menstruating. Thank gawd for that provision!

• Glorfindel
    Glorfindel
    What is the Society's view on sex?

If it's truly enjoyable, it's probably wrong.

• DesertRat
    DesertRat

Very simple. That Jehovah gifted us with this marvelous capacity for pleasure, & then called it a sin...

• mouthy
    mouthy

& then called it a sin

Desert rat!!!! if that is what you think, why did the elders tell me I had to "sin" every time my hubby wanted me to????

• jstalin
    jstalin

Only missionary sex after marriage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit