PLEASE GIVE BLOOD

by Tina 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Tina
    Tina

For those who can,please do today! Tina

Carl Sagan on balancing openness to new ideas with skeptical scrutiny..."if you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an ounce of skeptical sense-you cannot distinguish useful ideas from worthless ones."

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

keeping this on top...please donate all who can

Most people think, Great God will come from the skies, Take away everything And make everybody feel high. But if you know what life is worth, You will look for yours on earth: And now you see the light, You stand up for your rights.~~Bob Marley

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

My husband and I are planning to. I am thinking about organizing all of my xjw friends in my area and making it a group effort.

PS "My area" is Cincinnati Ohio. If any of you live near here, please send me an email. I need all of the contacts and friends I can get right now. The fam is really putting on the pressure.

BobsGirl

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Today is my birthday...I've never given blood before...but I will today.

Dana

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

oh dana! saying happy birthday sounds so strange today....i love you sweetie.

love
    harmony

Most people think, Great God will come from the skies, Take away everything And make everybody feel high. But if you know what life is worth, You will look for yours on earth: And now you see the light, You stand up for your rights.~~Bob Marley

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

I can't donate again till the 24th of this month.I wonder if in a situation like this they would let me donate sooner?
    Ranchette

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

I'm giving blood for the first time today.

I hope others will too. Now's the time to show that we are care about others.

Anne

"When caught between two evils I generally pick the one I've never tried before." Mae West

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Thanks Tina...a most timely meaningful suggestion.

• JAVA
    JAVA

That's a GREAT idea, Tina. I'm on my way to give now!

--JAVA
    counting time at the Coffee Shop

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

bttt

here's a link for the red cross. i know my local blood center is staying open late tonight...they sent faxes out to all the businesses here.

. http://redcross.org/

love to all
    harmony

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit