CAT or DOG - Why?

by hamsterbait 43 Replies latest jw friends

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

I have a dog, a wee border terrier called Angus who is the best, great nature wants to please and doesn't eat all that much. Also not many hairs either which is great

I have had cats but not my choice, I hate when they are wee and climb up your legs with no warning, aaarrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh!!

If I knew how to work this tinternet thingy I would let you have a pic of the wee rascal

I also found sparkplugs comments funny and yes pussy rules

BM

• troubled mind
  • troubled mind
    troubled mind

Wow that posted huge ! I love both

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

bump,anybody else have pet pic's to share ?

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

"When was the last time you walked a cat"

I believe it is spelled "woked".

hehe

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

I love both. I grew up with dogs but now have a cat. I live in the big sh*tty, so it would be mean to have a dog that would only get walked thru the concrete jungle. If I move to the north side (which I might in a couple of years), I would consider having a dog. I do animal sit a lot for friends with all kinds of pets. It allows me to have a dog for a short period of time.

As for my cat. She rules. When I leave I always remind her not to overthrow any small countries while I am gone. You think I am kidding, I am not. My cat has managed to frighten even the big dogs. I have friends with pitbulls/german shepherds/dobermans and she puts them in their place when they come to visit. She does not put up with much that is for sure. As a GF of mine said ... "your cat is you, just in feline form."

Regardless of your preference, a pet adds a lot to life.

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

Both.

I slightly prefer cats.

That said, you get the pet you deserve.

If you get a dog but keep it locked in a pen in the back yard and never pay any attention to it, it's not gonna act like Lassie.

If you get a cat and expect it to be 'aloof and not care about people' and treat it that way, it won't pay much attention to you. If you have a cat and pay attention to it, interact with it, and listen when it tries to 'tell' you something, you will have a cat that your friends will tell you "acts like a dog".

• juni
    juni

As a cat-loving friend said, "cool cats".

I say, " dog spelled backwards is: god"

Juni

In loving memory of my beloved "Coach". He was so gentle - would let birds perch on his head, loved car rides, people, kids, and life. He truly was a god to me.

• mama1119
    mama1119

I despise cats, they are just gross, icky creatures. Dogs are so snuggly and trusting and cute. I love my dogs. I will never have a cat.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    ROFLMAO........Sparky......

I do believe that is the first I have made you laugh!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit