Taking pictures of the Drama's at Assemblies

by gumby 23 Replies latest jw friends

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Maybe it was a sting operation?

Attendants take pics to get the weak bros and sistas to join in the evil.

Would this be entrapment?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

todays digi cams don't need a flash... click away!

• gumby
    gumby

Candynuts.....not all dubs have nice equipment. There's still a bunch of poor dubs who have that camera they bought at a yardsale while out in service in the 70's

• juni
    juni
    Isn't it odd that they will be obiedient to the point of allowing a child to die with a refusal of a blood transfusion, yet they so brazenly disobey in other areas. Why?

Heh, Gumbster.

Why? I think it's because their priorities are screwed up. ISN'T THAT SAD? But what other reason could there be? Someone else have a different opinion? I hope so.

Juni

• gumby
    gumby
    Why? I think it's because their priorities are screwed up. ISN'T THAT SAD? But what other reason could there be? Someone else have a different opinion? I hope so.

Juni

Mornin juni,

I think it's the same with all dubs as you say.....they pick and choose their priorities.....even though they claim they are a unified group who follows Jehovahs direction.

Gumby

• DIM
    DIM

who cares, they are cult members. Nothing they do makes sense.

• gumby
    gumby
    who cares, they are cult members. Nothing they do makes sense.

Ah c'mon....nothing? Many are honest, many are kind, many are moral, many are happy, and many things they do makes sense. Being a cult member doesn't always mean everything you do is wrong....it means you must renounce your decisions on matters and trust the thoughts of "appointed"others. "Some of those thoughts are wholesome and can be carried out by individual members without specific rules set out by those in authority( such as being kind to your neighbor)....but the fact that you renounce your decisions in matters that are not matters anyone has a right to decide for you, makes you a cult member. All types of people have guidelines and rules, but what is different with a cult is... a death threat for not doing it their way is instilled in the members along with reminders that their way is gods way. Gumbrainybastard

• Honesty
    Honesty
    One time a CO (bro Brandozy) actually announced those words 5 times and he even through his hands in the air when they wouldn't shut up. Gumby

He became a DO and visited our KH around 1992.

Had a heart attack and died about 3 weeks later.

I bet he's really mad at the Watchtower now.

Back on Topic:

They should have all been counseled in the library when they returned home for not following the directions from the "Slave."

• gumby
    gumby
    They should have all been counseled in the library when they returned home for not following the directions from the "Slave."

You couldn't have fit them all in there...lol

So...Brandozy died eh? He was a mean irritable fella

Gumby

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Please don't distract the actors, they might forget their tape-recorded lines...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit