Taking pictures of the Drama's at Assemblies

by gumby 23 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

"Brothers and sisters....please....no taking pictures during the drama. The flash from the cameras disturb those trying to be attentive to the program...so please, no flashbulbs!"

...* drama begins and the lights go dim*

Immediantly, flashes begin to go off all over the stadium by faithful brothers and sisters.

Have you seen this? Since I was a little boy I remember how mad I'd get when I'd here this announcment and see all these Jehovahs Witnesses paying no attention. I see someone right next to me taking a flash picture and want to say......"didn't you hear what the hell they just announced you stupid asswipe". I never said that, but felt like it.

How many of you remember this scenario?

Gumflash

• parakeet
    parakeet

Yes, Gumby, I remember. But it's not just the assemblies. You see the same thing as sports events, too. What always amused me about it is that a camera flash illuminates only up to 10 feet away, so taking these pictures is not only annoying, it's useless.

• gumby
    gumby
    Yes, Gumby, I remember. But it's not just the assemblies. You see the same thing as sports events, too.

I know....but these are Jehovahs people. They are different from the world and follow theocratic orders unlike the rest of selfish mankind.

Gumby

• parakeet
    parakeet

You're right. I forgot about theocratic orders! What kind of JW wouldn't want to follow theocratic orders?
    God to JWs at assemblies: "NO FLASHBULBS OR YOU WILL BE SMITTEN AT ARMAGEDDON."

• oldflame
    oldflame

CONTROL, CONTROL, CONTROL Do we see something coming from this order ?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I've seen that happen at UK conventions, despite the request not to. I used to feel like telling them off about it as well, so disobedient.

• gumby
    gumby

Fullofdoubt

so disobedient

Isn't it odd that they will be obiedient to the point of allowing a child to die with a refusal of a blood transfusion, yet they so brazenly disobey in other areas. Why?

The weird thing is....these flashbulb takin witnesses never showed any shame when they disobeyed. Many acted like there was never an announcment. Even though every isle had attendents watching over things, they never acted embarrased or ashamed. They'll shun someone to be obiedient, yet spit in the face of an announcment.

Witnessses do the same thing when the assembly is ready to start and they announce "may we have your attention please. May we PLEASE have your attention"!? Witnesses will continue to keep talking instead of quieting down. One time a CO (bro Brandozy) actually announced those words 5 times and he even through his hands in the air when they wouldn't shut up.

Gumby

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Gumby:

Those flashes weren't cameras going off , they were reflections of new light coming off the stage that

bounced off the bros and sistas glasses. Geez I thought everyone knew that.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

I like how the bros and sistas go to whatever ass. they feel like instead of the one they're assigned to,

or they break up the days if there is more than one week of ass. at one location.

It's all goooooooood!!!

• gumby
    gumby

moom,

Gumby:

Those flashes weren't cameras going off , they were reflections of new light coming off the stage that

Maybe certain brothers were planted there by security to take flashes so the bored brothers didn't try and put their hands up their wives dresses when the light went off.

Gumgrabass

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit