Grand Climax

by mouthy 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• greendawn
    greendawn

After Fred Franz the WTS oracle died they have nothing new and inspired coming so they have to reheat/re-serve the same old stuff, their inspiration and new light has dried up.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Hello Mouthy - yes I heard this a while back on here. But I thought most of the book is now redundant.......is it an updated, New-Lighted, more expensive Edition?

• freetosee
    freetosee

Those of you who are sill attending meeting or are in close contact with active JW’s, how do they respond to this? I remember complaining when it was announced to be studied for a second and third time. Somewhere in between was the "Greatest Man" study, which everyone enjoyed. How are they taking to it?

Especially the trumpet blast interpretation was extremely strange even as a Witness.

I wonder why Grand Climax again? As a book study conductor (my first time) I remember the topics like "two witnesses", the locusts, the trumpets and trying not to confuse Jehovah and Jesus was most awkward. And I got in trouble for having open discussion after the bs meeting.

I think they just want to reinforce the urgency of time and the selection of the WTS as gods only channel of communication and show how much it was predicted it scripture. Freetosee

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Only I wondered who in Revelation experienced that Grand Climax. The writer John???

Who knows? Maybe John was a chronic wanker. Speaking of chronic, I wouldn't doubt that John was into that stuff too.

• TD
    TD

LOL -- The one book that has probably driven more people out than any other and they're going to study it again.

I think 2007 may be a good year for UBM's

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I guess the Society likes having multiple Climaxes.

• DesertRat
    DesertRat

LOL

Locked up as he was in that dungeon on the Isle of Patmos, I guess old John had to keep himself amused somehow...

• freetosee
    freetosee
    LOL -- The one book that has probably driven more people out than any other and they're going to study it again.

That’s also my observation!

• gumby
    gumby

Well I guess this shouldn't surprise us.

They have had the same songbook for how long now?

The same public talks for years and years

The same agenda for the Service Meeting and School

They operate like Multi-level marketing....."if it works, keep doing the same thing"

The reality is....dubs would LOVE a change.....any change. We loved it when a new release was given at an assembly. We loved it when new light was to be heard in an upcoming Watchtower.

Greendawg hit the nail on the head......with Freddie gone, it's the same old stale food....just re-heated.

Gumby

• metatron
    metatron

I am overjoyed to hear that the idiots in Bethel have decided to re-study the Revelation Climax book. Why?

Because it's 'meeting attendance suicide'!

Even faithful Witlesses will skip studying this awful book again.

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit