I am a magnet for men in cults

by kristyann 23 Replies latest jw friends

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Ooops, sorry, I thought you said you were a magnet for men in kilts.

Wishful thinking matey!

Db74

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

Hey Kristyann:

Judging from some of the offers on this thread maybe you should just realize that you are a magnet for men (whether they are currently in cults, wear kilts or not!)

By the way, did you get that job that you interviewed for?

Jeff S.

• kristyann
    kristyann

Hahaha, thanks for the offer, daystar, and for the compliment to Gerard and whomever else. Okay, I guess I do just attract men to a point, no matter what... but why do some of the good ones have to be in CULTS? lol

Thanks for the info and links and book recommendations to everyone else, too.

I think the job thing might be a no-go... I'm going to make a post about it.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Don't take this the wrong way but here's my theory! Your cute, all men are attracted to you (in cults or not) much like jschwehm said! So you have a gazzillion guys hitting on you every day... YOU pick the ones that you respond to! So what in YOU is attracted to the cult mentality?

It's kind of like the girls who say "why are the only guys who like me the one's who want to hit me?" The question is what signal or 'tell' do these guys have that you pick up on? Less open minded? Or maybe they are just more comfortable speaking to strangers! You've got to admit being a JW or Mormon would involve you talking to a lot more strangers! Maybe that's it! They are more comfortable initiating a conversation but then once your past the small talk they become more shy and reserved than average?

As to how to get rid of this guy send him some "mormon apostate" email!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit