Field Service?

by Lo-ru-hamah 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Forscher
    Forscher

Ah the wonderful mysteries of field service time!
    How else do you think all those hours get counted while precisely nothing gets accomplished? Its simple. folks are quite creative in finding ways to count field service time. Think about it, all those JW trolls who so self-righteously tells us how bitter, dishonest, and lost for all eternity we are count all that time they spend hunting and pecking their little lunacies out as field service time! Don't you just love it?
    I know they'll deny it. And I know bOrg officially discourages it. But hey, they've got to put that time in some way so that they can become elders! It sure beats going door to door!
    ;-)
    Forscher

• Forscher
    Forscher

Okay.
    Somehow that one got duplicated when I tried to edit it and the damn thing won't let me delete the unedited post.
    Hey there! Any administrator who would like to do me the favor of deleting the first one for me is welcome to do it with my blessing!!
    Forscher

• Forscher
    Forscher

God I'm mean tonight!
    Must be that avatar! Or is it Gumby? I reckon there must be something to that "bad association spoils useful habits" business!
    ;-)

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Stretching field service time to the max - those pioneers in the congregation were good at it. They'd go to these little old ladies who would welcome them with open arms and visit with them and then they'd share a scripture and be off their way. We could blow an hour just sitting in elderly women's homes.

• blondie
    blondie
    Geez we were never allowed to count our coffee time here

The reasoning here was that businesses gave employees 15 minute paid breaks and they were just "creative" in counting the time (15 minute morphing into 30). And if you handed a tract to the server on the way out....I know one sister who would mention something scriptural to her unbaptized daughter (5yo) and that kept her time "going."

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit