I hate going to the meetings!

by slimboyfat 37 Replies latest jw friends

• mustang
    mustang

I haven't gone to a meeting since the last meeting of 1974

I've got a spreadsheet somewhere that keeps track of how many 1000's of meetings that I have missed. This reminds me: I need to update it.

Mustang

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I find it funny that just the other day you were claiming that you are not a JW.

I am not an active JW.

I don't believe in JWism.

I am agnotic in matters of faith.

I just believe that apostates should fairer, more honest and even handed in their criticisms of Jehovah's WItnesses. This making up stuff about "Theocratic Warfare" and satanic images, and UN nonsense and the whole lot simply will not do.

We don't have to believe as JWs do, but let's be fair now.

Slim

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/114754/1.ashx

Yet on this thread you are bemoaning the getting up and going to the meetings.

I guess you must be applying Theocratic warfare.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

yeah he's a f*cking liar... Don't you worry about getting struck by lighting when you go into the hall?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I am not an active Witness and I still go to meetings. Is that so difficult to understand? Give me a break.

My goodness you apostates are a suspicious lot.

Slim

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

Not really SBF but honesty is nice and we don't like being lied to thanks

BM

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

If anything I have given away more about myself than I should! People seem just determined to take me the wrong way for some reason.

Did you get my PM?

Slim

• blondie
    blondie

Actually you can be inactive and go to all the meetings. "Inactive" in WTS jargon means you have not turned in a time slip for 6 consecutive months; it has nothing to do with meeting attendance.

As to going to the meetings, just stop going; either ease off or go cold turkey. It's your choice.

Blondie

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

Just got it thanks will reply in due course

BM

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Blondie, yes! And that is exactly what I meant. I thought all JWs/ex-JWs would understnad this. There is no contradiction in what I said, and I am not trying to mislead anyone.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Why do I have to go to the meetings!

It's simple. You have to go to meetings because you have given your right to self determination to a publishing cult.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit