Thank you forum

by Free 16 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Welcome Free!

Glad to see that your family has let bygones be bygones - most families do. We have been so poisoned by the Watchtower 'style' of conditional love, that we often expect otherwise. Your family loves you without condition. Good on them.

Welcome - and glad you are out. Heal with us.

Jeff

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi free, and welcome.

I was the only jw in my family, having joined at 21, and my family was so relieved when I left last year. They never gave up hoping, and their optimism has now been rewarded, I imagine your family are feeling the same sense of relief now you are out.

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Free!

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Free,

Thank you for your post.

Whether people on looking for answers, on their way out, or have been out for many years, posts like yours helps us all.

Looking forward to reading more.

steve

• Fleur
    Fleur

Welcome, Free. So glad that you are out...posts like yours (people like you, I should say!) are why I still hang around here. I hope you find comfort here among those who understand.

hugs

essie

• merfi
    merfi

Welcome, Free!

My family is not JW, either, and their comments to me recently (I just DA'd in March) have been "welcome back!" Thank goodness I have them, and glad to hear that you have yours as well. There's something really special about giving that first birthday gift, Mother's Day card... and so on.

~merfi

• Free
    Free

Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit