Questions you would like to ask a Nephilim

by truthseeker 39 Replies latest jw friends

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

What was so difficult about learning to deal with your emotions, you big meanies? I mean c'mon, don't you just want a hug?

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

Were the ladies better looking back then then they are now? I guess that should really go to an angel as they escaped and the giants didn't

Guy in the butcher shop says can I get the nice bit of meat from up there please? The butcher says sorry I can't the steaks are too high

BM of the crappy jokes class

• geevee
    geevee

Just finished reading a book called angels and women......daravands aka nephilim were like foot soldiers for the devas aka demons...
    funny story by the way......as in strange

• toreador
    toreador

There is no Genesis 13:33

• toreador
    toreador

*** it-1 p. 929 Giant ***

The faithless spies reported to the Israelites that in Canaan they "saw the Nephilim, the sons of Anak, who are from the Nephilim; so that we became in our own eyes like grasshoppers, and the same way we became in their eyes." (Nu 13:33) These men of extraordinary size, called the sons of Anak (probably meaning "Long-Necked [that is, of tall stature]"), were not actually Nephilim, as reported, but were only unusually tall men, for the Nephilim, the offspring of angels and women (Ge 6:4), perished in the Flood.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

How did if feel being punished fnord the sins of your father?

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

''So, do you call Him 'Jehovah', or 'Grandad'?''

• kazar
    kazar

Seeing as you are a "giant", how big was the angel who fathered you--specifically, at your conception?

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

''Does your dad moult in the Summer? 'cos my canary does...''

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

HOW LONG CAN YOU TREAD WATER?

W.Once

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit