Questions you would like to ask a Nephilim

by truthseeker 39 Replies latest jw friends

• vitty
    vitty

I actually asked my study conductor this, she said it was cos angels, always take on a male persona. This didnt really answer the gay sinario, but she just couldnt answer it.

I should have realized then it was a load of BS

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Why were you so damn mean?

• JH
    JH

How did you like your first sexual experience? What size shoe did you wear?

• Narkissos
    Narkissos
    Question: If you, the Nephilim, were thoroughly and totally destroyed by the flood in Genesis Chapter 6 to 8, how is you are still alive after the flood, in Genesis Chapter 13:33???

This is interesting and new to me. What is the correct verse? Genesis chapter 13 only goes to verse 18.

Numbers 13:33.

• freetosee
    freetosee

Thank you. How come I never noticed this before? I looked up the Insight book and bible commentaries, they explains Numbers 13:33 to be a false “bad report” in order to strike terror and cause panic among the Israelites (Num. 14:36, 37). -Well, I guess it had to be a false report otherwise there would have been an obvious contradiction. Freetosee

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Freetosee,

If you want to get more deeply into this subject I recommend the following thread by Leolaia:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/68224/1.ashx

• freetosee
    freetosee

Thanks again!

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Did you guys start the "Big & Tall" clothing franchise? Did you know Paul Bunyan? Why isn't there an NBA team named after you?

-BONEZZ

• gumby
    gumby

Would you mind changing that light bulb for me, I can't find my damn ladder.

Gumby

• luna2
    luna2

This supposes that they'd even let you ask a stinking question. Weren't they supposed to be giant, nasty murderers?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit