PROTEST AT WATCHTOWER SOCIETY

by SHUNNED FATHER 16 Replies latest jw friends

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I am sorry that I can not be there to attend with you Lawrence, but I truly appreciate the effort you have put in. The radio interview you did showed you can deliver your message with great clarity and you are helping create history.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

PROTEST HARD

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    111 of 220

blood_jw.jpg
  • DannyHaszard
  • Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    The protest the day before at the Ontario Legistlature was the top news story in Toronto.

This surprises me, as I work in the Ontario Legislature and I knew nothing of any such protest. My parking spot is right near the main enterance and I didn't see any protest. The caucus I work for had no internal emails regarding your protest, as is normally the case when such events take place here. Nor did Security send any notification to the caucuses about the event. The first I heard of the protest at Queens Park was here on this board, long after it took place.

Sorry to say it, but this "top news story" was a non event in the Legislature.

W

• Jourles
    Jourles
    Sorry to say it, but this "top news story" was a non event in the Legislature.

That's because the protests are still two weekends away...

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    That's because the protests are still two weekends away...

I was referring to the protest that allegedly took place last year. It was a non event at the Ontario Legislature. To make an impression it is sometimes wise to schedule a protest when the house is in session. It's also wise to avoid doing it on a Friday, as members of Provincial Parliament are not in the Legislature on Fridays. They are in their constituencies.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit