PROTEST AT WATCHTOWER SOCIETY

by SHUNNED FATHER 16 Replies latest jw friends

• SHUNNED FATHER
    SHUNNED FATHER

We had a fun time last June at the Protest and afterward we got together for a meal. I hope to see you this June. Last June , I was invited to the CTV Television Studio and was interviewed live on Canada AM which is shown from coast to coast. They took a close up shot of the "SAVE THE CHILDREN" poster which has the AWAKE shown on it which honours the deaths of JW children. The protest the day before at the Ontario Legistlature was the top news story in Toronto. This kind of news coverage is very important in exposing the Watchtower and more valuable than what money can buy. In the months of February and March , my story was in the World News about four times. The Judge decided that my lawsuit can go to Trial. It was covered by Associated Press, CNN and Forbes Magazine. We are making History and I hope you can be part of it.

The upcoming Protests are Friday, June 23rd at Osgoode Hall, Toronto ( the Law Society of Upper Canada).

Saturday, June 24th at Watchtower Society HQ, Georgetown, Ontario. Both Protests will begin at 12:00 noon. It is important to be there at 12:00noon because that is when the Press Conference begins. You are welcomed to tell your story to the media. Please reply to this email that you received it and whether you can attend. I hope to see you soon.

[email protected]

Lawrence Hughes

• juni
    juni

Hi Lawrence.

I listened in its entirety the broadcast on the radio that Jeff had put on the site.

Man, do I feel for you. Are you together w/your wife and girls now? What made them decide to go w/the laetrile treatment? That was looked into and found out in the ' 70s and ' 80s that it was a crock and I remember the Society warning us against such treatments. Why didn't they promote the other blood fractions that they approve of now?

20 WT attorneys. God that would make you feel slightly ganged up on. I don't know how you kept your sanity through all of those days.

My best to you and I will never forget your situation and will pass it on to others.

Love,

Juni

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

May 22, 1994 Awake! In former times thousands of youths died for putting God first. They are still doing it, only today the drama is played out in hospitals and courtrooms, with blood transfusions the issue."--AWAKE! May 22, 1994, page 2

• greendawn
    greendawn

I am too far to attend but what you are doing is very commendable since you are actively exposing the WTS and its devious nature and activities. That is what is really needed in the struggle against them.

• kristyann
    kristyann

That's awesome. I'd go if I lived closer. Keep up the great work!

• IW
    IW

Lawrence,

My prayer and hope is that Bethany's mother and sister finally have some peace and find comfort in the hope of seeing Bethany again. I wish the same for you.

IW

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

iw said " My prayer and hope is that Bethany's mother and sister finally ;have some peace and find comfort in the hope of seeing Bethany again. I wish the same for you. "

IW IW your one sick woman. your wishing this man to return to the wts. the wt destroyed his whole family. helped kill his daughter . and your wishing, him and his wife comfort in this. you should be banned from this board. i have lost any respect i might have had for you. your truely SICK.

• IW
    IW

Hi Johnny cip,

You said:

IW your one sick woman. your wishing this man to return to the wts. the wt destroyed his whole family. helped kill his daughter . and your wishing, him and his wife comfort in this. you should be banned from this board. i have lost any respect i might have had for you. your truely SICK.

You should re-read what I wrote Johnny. I did not say Lawrence should return to the Watchtower! Take a break bro, and read a tad more carefully!

IW

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

IW, have you no decency...

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Blood on the Altar by David Reed supports you.

Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit