Are there ex-JW who have become anismists, polytheists or pagans?

by Dave_T 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• juni
    juni

My choice is to be a kind, empathetic and good person w/o the burden of manmade religious ideas heaped on my head. For me the religion experience carried me on a journey that was not really my own w/my Creator.

I gave JW religion 21 years of my life. I was raised a Methodist and studied other religions. I served my time w/the religion thing.

Now it's time to reconnect with my Creator and go back to the simple things. Appreciating His creations, being thankful for life, and showing love to others and treating them as I would want to be treated.

Juni

• Satanus
    Satanus

I'm pantheist (i wear pants) w some other stuff added.

S

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

<------- I am the Founder & President of my own faith, Rabbitism International. We only have one doctrine, "Love all your neighbors."

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    even if it is a stinky weed (pokes OFG with a stick)

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

HEY ! now i wont pee in a cup for you for a job interview LOL

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    HEY ! now i wont pee in a cup for you for a job interview LOL

you know gumby ain't gonna make me pee in a cup to get a job as his apprentice nutsack shiner...

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Meery Meet,

I too am Wiccan. Which has already been mentioned is pagan. This is where I have found my peace at last.

shelley

• acadian
  • acadian
    acadian
    My choice is to be a kind, empathetic and good person w/o the burden of manmade religious ideas heaped on my head. For me the religion experience carried me on a journey that was not really my own w/my Creator.

I gave JW religion 21 years of my life. I was raised a Methodist and studied other religions. I served my time w/the religion thing.

Now it's time to reconnect with my Creator and go back to the simple things. Appreciating His creations, being thankful for life, and showing love to others and treating them as I would want to be treated.

Juni

Same feeling... I believe the teachings of Jesus,but I don't consider myself christian, just a man... OFG...

You might be able to say that I'm a "Cannabisist"

I was wondering what that wonderful smell was...inhales deeply... Acadian ~~~of the , if God made it grow I'll find a use for it class~~~

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

Another wiccan/neopagan/mystic with a lot of science as well. Maybe I'll start my own religion, "Pagan Scientist"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit