A Kind and Loving God

by Dr Jekyll 36 Replies latest jw friends

• delilah
    delilah

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Matt }}}}}}}}}}}}} What a beautiful baby... My heart goes out to you, and to the family ....may he rest in peace, the little darling. I'm so sorry.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Too awful for words. I'm so sorry.

• ringo5
    ringo5

Your experience brought me to tears, and am so sorry you had to say goodbye to one so young and innocent. I've never had this experience first hand as you or the parents have had, so I can't really comprehend what it feels like.

I can only echo JT's comment that perhaps you are the better person to have known Tyler than not, and that we can only learn how precious and precarious life is from such experiences.

I thank you for posting, but hope that you rid yourself of that one destructive emotion, hate toward a non-existent god, and remember Tyler for what the beautiful boy that he was, and the chance you had to know him....

(((Matt)))

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

So sorry for your loss. Such a beautiful baby. I lost my niece suddenly last year, and I completely echo your sentiments. My deepest sympathy.

FBF

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

So very sorry. There are no words of comfort for such deep sorrow and pain.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Thanks a lot everyone that replied. I REALLY needed to get this off my chest and doing so in here was my equivalent of going out into and empty field and screaming at the sky. Your're replies had me balling my eyes out last week, which was something I hadn't been able to do but needed to do. Thanks

And don't anyone try and tell you there's no love outside of the truth, you lot have proved otherwise.

Matt

• jambon1
    jambon1

Sorry, I did`nt see this thread last week. My deepest sympathies and with you all. J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit