arwen's disassociation letter June 8, 2006

by arwen 16 Replies latest jw friends

• yesidid
    yesidid

Hi Arwen,

It's wonderful that you so cleverly took advantage of your powerful position. You may help many. Great job.

It's people like you that the WBTS fear the most. When you don't have family in their grip you are a loose cannon.

They have no means to control you, and you aimed your cannon well.

The great control they exert on most Witnesses is fear of being shunned by their precious family. Most of us are

gagged because we are terrified of losing our close and extended family.

You did well and deserve full credit for helping others.

best wishes

yesidid

• damselfly
    damselfly

((((Arwen))))

Beautifully written, you must feel as if a weight has been lifted off your chest.
    Hope Legolas has taken you out for drinks!!
    I'm still thinking of a way to get to the island to meet you two, hopefully soon.
    Take care sweetie,

Dams

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Hugs arwen!

My heart goes out to you! There are a lot of people in the same boat as you, many on this board. I hope you’ve been able to find support from close friends and/or family that are aware of your circumstances and that can uplift you during this transition period. Take care, and God bless!

Cyber

• Priest73
    Priest73

What was the WBTS offical response to the UN stuff?

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Apart from the children being taken away (which I'm very sad for you) your story - brief as it was- was almost identical to ours. We must therefore assume that there must be hundreds if not thousands in the same position. We came out of the Org. when we found out about the UN involvement, up to then we would NEVER have believed, in a million years, that they could perform such a hypocritical act. This was revealed in the Guardian newspaper (UK) a few years back, we took almost a year to verify and investigate many other aspects of the Org. especially the early years and could not go along with it

When you think of all the publications that we studied re the UN being satan's visible organisation, and to have found out their involvement was just unbelievable. How could we accept all of their propaganda and give beautiful answers in group studies regarding the UN and now accept the thinking of the Org. We feel that we have principles and therefore we sent in our resignation with questions also like yourself on paedophilia, 607date, blood issue, failed prophecies etc. the Org. did not respond to our letter and neither did the body of elders in the Hereford congregation (england) How pleased the three elders must have been to sign our disfellowshipping letter which arrived on the very last day that we gave them as a deadline to respond to the many questions of great concern that we had.

All of this - after over thirty years in the Org.!!

Well done Arwen for standing up for your Christian principles. We look forward to hearing from you again.

Kaytee (husband of Twinkletoes)

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Charlottetown Congregation = Charlatan congregation 'By their fruits you will recognise them'. You recognised their rotten fruits and left.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Arwen, you're so brave. Hold your head high, because you're still a human, and are being true to yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit