Austinmer/Bulli KH Burns! Arson?

by Stephanus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

The Kingdom Hall occupied by the Bulli and Austinmer congregations burned last week, and there are rumours that it was arson. Can anyone shed any light on this?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

It wasn't me!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

• Kent
    Kent

Where can I send petrol?

Yakki Da

Kent

I need more BOE letters, KMs and other material. Those who can send it to me - please do! The new section will be interesting!!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

LOL Ozzie! You were never a suspect. Although some may argue motive, there is no opportunity, what with you living way down in the Southern Tablelands and all!

I'm sure there's someone out there in this area who'd be happy to accept your kind offer, Kent!

• AMOS
    AMOS

It wasn't me either.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Amos,

I'll be your alibi!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

• AMOS
    AMOS

Thanks Ozziepost. That was my old congregation from which I did thousands of hours of faithful, zombie like service. I've shed no tears.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Really, Amos? Email me!

• JW83
    JW83

This is my parent's hall and my dad asked me, "Do you know anything about this?" LOL I wish! Apparently they're going on the top of the quickbuild list to get a nice new one - methinks an insurance job?!!

• AMOS
    AMOS

Stephanus, will email soon. flat out at the moment. Zaqen is also from the Wollongong area. Cheers Amos

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit