6-6-6 -vs- 9-11

by breeze 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Even the Christians are getting in on it. The news report mentioned that a Christian bookstore chain is unveiling a paperback edition of one of the Left Behind books on 06-06-06 and will sell for $6.66.

• Judas I.
    Judas I.

I am going to laugh my ass off if it turns out to be something good!

Can you imagine millions scared shitless of their own ignorance on a subject?

What about 1 Kings 10:14? What does that mean?

If it does the go that way...nobody could ever accuse God of not having a sense of humor.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I wonder if 6-6-6 (June 6, 1906) was as big a "hit" as June 6, 2006 is supposed to be?

• RevFrank
    RevFrank

666 or 6-6-66==June 6, 1966.....Well I was living in Santa Barbara on that day....

• steve2
    steve2

Imagine having lived in 666 CE. Too much.

I used to think that people who were into Biblical signs and numbers were the wisest most on-to-it people alive. Now I see them as hapless dumbos, lacking in improtant brain cells. Duhhhhh! Sadly, the JWs are just one group among far too many who see "significance" in the silliest of places.

I think the Da Vinci Code should be re-titled the Duh Vinci Code.

• Panda
    Panda

Report: It is now 1:37 on 06/06/06. This is one of those miraculous days when Simon and the rest of us will be able to understand the date (as written) in the same way. This is exciting news. It's almost as if the universe were coming together or lining up or to quote an old computer "something wonderful is going to happen" HAL, remember HAL?

Later today I plan to visit some christian friends and tease them!

• breeze
    breeze

I did make a mistake, it is now 666, we can begin again.

I wasn't talking about a biblical thing, I thought maybe the terrorists would do something today?

BREEZE

• steve2
    steve2
    I thought maybe the terrorists would do something today?

As Maxwell Smart used to say to "Eighty-Six": "Just when you least expect it, expect it." A recipe that keeps the faint-hearted in a permanent state of hyperarousal. Wheel on the Valium, please...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit