It's official. God doesn't exist.

by Jourles 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I didn't need a man getting eaten by a lion to let me know that god didn't exist.

What a dumbass. I nominate him for a Darwin award.

• Fleur
    Fleur

Okay, soon as I saw Nos had posted to this thread I knew what he was gonna say LOL thought he word following "dumb" was not the one I thought it'd be, I was close LOL

I nominate him for a Darwin award.

I second that nomination.

It really is so sad though. I'm sure he had seriously mental illness. :(

essie

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

This man was very foolish. God is not mocked. This shows that God does exist because the man is foolish. God never told him to do that.

I agree he was foolish! But, God could have stepped in if he wanted to now couldnt he. He doesnt step in for one foolish imperfect man, and doesnt step in when millions are killed either!

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

The only thing that this "proves" is that this poor man was sick and delusional. I feel so sorry for him and his family.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Maybe since the guy was such a pathetic nutcase, God decided to perform a mercy killing.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I third the Darwin nomination.

www.darwinawards.com

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

I guess the man didn't read his bible

Exo 17:7

And he called the name of the place Massah, and Meribah, because of the chiding of the children of Israel, and because they tempted the LORD, saying, Is the LORD among us, or not?

Deu 6:16

Ye shall not tempt the LORD your God, as ye tempted him in Massah.

Mat 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. 7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

But, God could have stepped in if he wanted to now couldnt he?

This man had no right to do what he did to prove that God exists. It's like asking God to make magic ----- and presto!

Why should God be blamed for this man's stupidity? The devil tempted this man to do that and he got mauled. The devil is happy. God asks us to be wise and resit the devil.

Blessedstar

• Balsam
    Balsam

Wow now that is one heck of a dangerous way to test ones faith. Thing is his understanding about God and how the universe works was way off and caused him to die a rather shocking death.

Really makes one appreciate Sam Harris book called "The End to Faith".

• Bstndance
    Bstndance
    Perhaps he should waited until after feeding time.

Poor lions probably thought that this was a special treat! I hope they don't punish the lions for this. Some zoos have a policy of putting the animal down if the maul someone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit