Well, they finally came to my door

by Wolfgirl 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I long for such an opportunity. LT

They point towards my home and converse animatedly for a few moments as they race each other to the next mailbox. Then... it's back to same old dub crawl as they search out 'deserving ones.'

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

Bravo! I'm really surprised you got that far. We were warned constantly not to talk to anyone that was "argumentative" (meaning anyone who actually knew what they were talking about), and to search out deserving ones. If I had have called on you I would have fled for the hills!

FBF

• jschwehm
    jschwehm
    The last working Witness that was here burned the tires on his car as he was rushing to leave my driveway. That was back when Armageddon was delayed due to the time lapse between the "creation" of Adam and the "creation" of Eve,
    I showed the Brother where the Society taught that Adam and Eve were both "created" the same year. I could see the signs that his bowels emptied into his pants as he sat on my sofa. (Next time I do that I gotta remember to be sure the Witness is standing)

Gary:

In what publication did the Society teach that Adam and Eve were both created the same year? I need that one for the file. :)

Jeff S.

www.catholicxjw.com

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

Thanks all! :) I guess whether she comes back or not depends on how much of what we talked about she tells her husband or others.

I did mention that my father, an elder, had sexually abused me, and that the elders did nothing. I mentioned the two witness rule, and she agreed with me that it was stupid because no abuser will harm someone in front of others. She claimed that in her congregation, they didn't follow that rule, and that everyone she knew who had been molested had been DF'd and that the police were called. I didn't go into it too much because her little boy was looking really hot and uncomfortable. I don't know if that was BS or if she really did know of a case. *shrug*

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    and that everyone she knew who had been molested had been DF'd

Bloody hell, how many does she know???

Excellent anti witness there though wolfgirl; keep chipping away at em; cant wait until they turn up on my door again!

DB74

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

That's what I thought too, DB. We shall see what happens, IF she returns.

• madamboogieuk
    madamboogieuk

Thanks for the welcome guys, this looks a GREAT place and with friendier people on it than there ever was in my K Hall for 22 years lol.

Apologies if I forget to reply to everyone, I've joined several ex-JW sites in the past week and some send replies to my email inbox but this site doesn't, awww, I'd hoped it would.

Have a great day everyone, keep smiling, no matter what.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit