Ok all you French Canadians.....

by zeroday 21 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

Bacon topped with Canadian bacon? Covered with gravy and cheese?

That's hardcore. I solemnly pledge to prefrom CPR to the best of my abilities.

Dams

• zeroday
    zeroday

Ummmm. Should I go to Nova Scotia before I attempt this....

• damselfly
    damselfly

You should maybe look into investing in a personal defibillator. Because I am very concerned with your health I am providing a link for your shopping convience.
    I recommend the hospital grade model.

Dams

• zeroday
    zeroday

I'm just a flirt Dams... Actually I am a truck driver. About 8 years ago I picked up a load of icebury lettuce from Yuma Arizone headed to Halifax NS. It took me 8 days to get there. I headed up to NE Maine into NB then snaked my way into NS and I must tell you it was the most beautiful trip I have ever taken. I had a truely pioneer experience because as you know that region is sparcely populated. I enjoyed it very much and I was on Atlantic Time to boot. I do believe this is a part of Canada few have experienced and it is a jewel.

• damselfly
    damselfly

I agree, NS is breathtaking beautiful in most places. Did you only see Halifax?

Dams

• zeroday
    zeroday

Except for snaking my way across NB and NS to Halifax yes but what I did see was breath taking to say the least. I would love to take some time and truely explore the entire region. What I did see from the cab of my truck was unbelieveable. I'm sure it was but a small sample.

• damselfly
    damselfly

The drive from NB to Halifax is considered The "boring" part of the trip into the province.

Cape Breton is gorgeous (go in the fall and do the cabot trail), Peggy's Cove is probably the best known to tourists and the Annapolis Valley is spectacular. Pretty towns surrounded by farms and the Bay of Fundy.

Dams

• zeroday
    zeroday

"The Boring Part". Take a 73 foot lenght by 8 foot wide vehicle from Maine thru NB into NS on two lane roads where I could not keep my truck in my lane when oncoming traffic approached and had to go onto the nonexistence shoulder to avoid hitting them. No, I would not consider that Boring......

• damselfly
    damselfly

LOL, while trying to avoid all the pot holes and the crumbling pavement?

Dams

• zeroday
    zeroday

Indeed.... Well, I'm going to go out tomorrow and try to replicate French Canadian Poutine and with the help of everyone here will try my best because if I thought Mcdonalds poutine was good I can't wait. And Dams come to Tennessee sometimes. Lots of history and EXJW's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit