by rathfear 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• rathfear
    rathfear

the elders book is available as a PDF

5.1 MB download

http://www.reexamine.info/90s/payattention.pdf

• atypical
    atypical

There is nothing special in the book, except for in my personal copy, where you will find lots of pictures I drew while I was bored at pioneer school and also lots of notes I wrote to my buddies about the single girls who were in school with us.

• freetosee
    freetosee

True, there is nothing special about the book, it’s just to make the holder of it feel special and privileged. Being a front-fighter of the truth you are very precious to Jehovah. At pio-meetings you’re told you are helping the elders in building up the congregation, you’re an example to the flock in becoming fine teachers in the ministry, etc. etc.

Many elder have a very secretive way about them, often it is quite unnecessary. I noticed that experienced or more intellectual elder are more confident in knowing how to use their internal knowledge towards the regular publishers.

Freetosee

• ronin1
    ronin1

Hi:

I had one years ago, but lost it in my moving.

I found it to be one of the best books by the JW organization if you wanted to know all the offences you could get DF over.

This book told it all.

Ronin1

• TheListener
    TheListener

I have one. Perhaps I can scan some of it for you this coming weekend.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

RATHFEAR, I USED TO HAVE ONE BUT SOLD IT FOR $100.00 ON E-BAY. THEY GIVE IT TO YOU FREE FOR GOING TO PIONEER SCHOOL SO SOON AS I FOUND OUT THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WAS A CULT I SOLD THAT PLUS A LOT OF OTHER BOOKS AND BROSURES. EVEN SOLD ALL MY KINGDOM MINISTRYS THAT I HAD SAVED. CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE WOULD EVEN HAVE ANY USE FOR THEM.

• Suzie
    Suzie

^^
    Haha! That is a great idea!!!! I have a lot of bound volumes that I got when an elderly sister moved and then passed away. I have no use for them, especially now! I can just sell em :p As far as the new book goes, I have one. Like was stated already, nothing really too special there. Just the normal boring stuff. I thought that pioneer school would help keep me in the "truth." and so did my elders. Ha! I stopped going just a few months after the school. I think I just realized more that it wasn't how I really wanted to spend my life.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I've still got my copy.

It's in a box now with a bunch of other WTS literature.

I'm considering an ebay sale. $100 for the Illuminators book? Dang!! I oughta get an ebay account quick.

-Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit