"Im Hot"....................

by vitty 21 Replies latest jw friends

• vitty
    vitty

...................no, I mean im hot...........................tempreture hot....................ok , ok im "hot" too.....cant help it So how do I sleep...........................summer is here thats great ..........but with it comes the mosquitoes,, heat and nooooooooooo sleep

• Sassy
    Sassy

We've had it hot here too... around 100..

Air Conditioning helps..

• Gregor
    Gregor

Where, generally speaking, are you? If you live in a hot climate area I would think you would have A/C

• ballistic
    ballistic

I still cool here.

• vitty
    vitty

No A/C here.........................although im thinking of getting one for the bedroom.................

• merfi
    merfi

Hot here also. And my A/Cs are in my garage as I thought I was going to move this past winter and threw them out there. No man around here and the friggin things weigh about 100 pounds. So, TG for a fan or two...

~merfi

• vitty
    vitty

This can also be a thread about me being "hot" ..............................seems to get more responses

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Do you have an automatic icecube maker? Place a batch in a shallow pan (that will hold all the melted water) and put a fan on the backside of the cubes blowing toward you. It's crude but it will work.

• luna2
    luna2

vitty, you're so funny!

I definitly recommend an airconditioner for the bedroom. Just turning it on at night shouldn't cost too awful much.

I have to get mine in...it was warm and muggy all week and didn't get very cool at night, very hard to sleep. Today is cool, though, so I have a couple of days to get stuff installed.

• loosie
    loosie

Try putting your pic up on this website.

www.hotornot.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit