Celebrated Apostates

by Nathan Natas 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Nathan I totally agree

People of courage, honor, loyalty all need to be honored. It takes a lot of courage to stand up to Goliath but it also takes an inner fortitude to stand up when you have no support.

I'll be looking forward to your mini-bios on some of the above. When I left 21 years ago I knew none of these people. There have been so many who paved the road so that others can be free.

Here are some more

• Farkel/Doug
    • Timothy Campbell
    • Mouthy/Grace

There are also many who work in the background. No one ever knows what they are doing but but things are getting done and they are having an impact

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I guess the celebrated apostates are the antithesis of the celebrated watchtower scholars eh?

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

There was also a Mr. Coffee? My brother said he was regularly picketing in front of bethel while he was serving there.

Loruhamah

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    There was also a Mr. Coffee?

I've heard of him Lo-ru. A b'lite I once knew told a story about how some b'lites were painting the outside of beth'el while he was down below "ranting". These guys "accidently" spilt paint on him. He ran inside the lobby and got paint everywhere. The perps were summarily dismissed from beth'el over it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit